Tuesday, September 9, 2008

busy busy busy

This past weekend I went with my Thai friends to a Mormon church near my house where they learned about college in America and how to get scholarships. It lasted the whole day and I was pretty bored but after three of my friends and one boy that was at the church left to go the the complex. We ate at Swensens and I bought Corrie a birthday present. I went on the bus for the first time here and I know how to get the the complex by my self. It was the first time I had seen my friends in normal clouthes, and I enjoyed shopping with them. On Sunday I went to Ban Chiang again for a festival. I also when to Udon Thani Sunrise orchid farm with my host mother and her friends. The flowers were so beautiful and they smelled so amazing! This weekend I will be going to the complex again to eat pizza with my friends and go shopping. Yesterday I went to fittness with Nina, it was my second time there. We go to the Ban Chiang hotel to work out and after we swim and go in the sauna! ^-^ It is so much fun! I bought a new bathingsuit because iIforgot to bring mine. I also bought two tops at Robinsons yesterday. The food here is so good! But I cant get carried away.

I am hoping that I will be able to go to Bangkok this weekend and go on a tour with P'Aek and P

Jaao. They are really fun. Nina asked me if I could go to Bangkok with her this weekend but I think I want to hang out with my Thai friends instead. They are so busy it is hard to organize a time to go out.

No comments: