Monday, April 27, 2009

Suzy in Nakhom Phanom with cha kai mok! ขาไข่มุข

My friend Suzanne and I.

Cha kai mok ขาไข่มุข Bubble tea.....heaven my favorite drink in Thailand. Though they have it in America it just seems to taste WAY better here. ^_^ Hands down, the best place for cha kai mok is in Nakhom Phanom (Suzanne and Emma don't know just how good they got it!) =)
I took a short holiday to Nakhom Phanom again to visit my good friend, Suzanne. It is always fun visiting her in the small, quite, and beautiful town. Sometimes I wish Udon Thani was like that. ^_^ I rode on the bicycle with Suzanne! (two people on one...) very scary.... ;p Well the second time we went out I got my own bicycle but it didn't make much of a difference because I am not very good at riding one in the first place.

No comments: